Sunday, February 21, 2010

normal till Thursday

The week went fairly normal until Thursday night. Monday I went to my pub quiz and had a good time with my friends. We came in 12th overall... not bad but not good. Tuesday night I went to the pub with a friend just to catch up cause I hadn't seen him in a while which was nice. Wednesday I had no class and did my federal income taxes, some homework and my FAFSA (federal application for student aid). I love that all those things were done online... made my life very easy. Then on Thursday the flat decided to go out to a new club. It was so much fun but I did fall down coming down some stairs at the very beginning of the night due to lack of grip on my cheap boots and copious amounts of drinks being spilled on the floor. I have pretty nasty bruises from it. The video is my friend Johnny. He's from near Belfast. He's hilarious. I sound like a five year old in the video but just ignore that and the bad quality and enjoy.



Friday I woke up to my flatmates sister making us a proper fry up for breakfast with bacon, eggs, sausage, toast and beans. We just all sat in the sun filled kitchen talking for hours. It was so awesome and comfortable. Then someone, I don't know who, suggested we all go to St. Andrews for the night that night. So by 7:45 that night Johnny and I were on a bus heading to St. Andrews. We had a great night just walking around and meeting my flatmates sisters friends. One of them, who we visited, lives in Prince Williams old student flat which was pretty cool to be in. (I guess) The next morning we walked down to the beach and saw the old course which was covered in snow. St. Andrews is absolutely beautiful. I am definitely going back to thoroughly explore everything. Needless to say I was pretty exhausted on Saturday when we finally got back to Edinburgh so I went to bed at 5:30PM (waking up a couple of times due to a developing cough) and finally got out of bed at 10:30AM this morning. Good sleep. Now I need to finish off my reading for tomorrow.

No comments: