Saturday, April 3, 2010

London


It's been a while. Two days ago I got back from London. My friend Laura, who goes to UCLA, was over visiting for two weeks and we went adventuring. It was really a great time. I'm just going to post the pictures. For the next two weeks I'm on my own in the flat studying. It's Spring Break and all the other peoples in my flat are off adventuring. I will be exploring the world of chemistry... fun.


Platform 9 3/4 in Kings Cross Station


Me crossing Abbey Road


Tower Bridge by the Tower of London... which I refused to pay £17 to get into


Aviation exhibit in the Science Museum


Lunch at one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants ... SO YUMMY!


Natural History Museum


Trafalgar Square and Big Ben


Trafalgar Square

Oldest pub that Jessica insisted I visited

Big Ben and my Wallace and Gromit face.


Parliament


Jumping picture with Big Ben


The Queen's digs... ya dig


Peace and Love
Liesbeth

No comments: